Search for content, post, videos

Fabio Tasca

Preview

This series portrays eight row houses aligned along a farm road in Policoro, Basilicata, built in 1953 subsequent to the Land Reform by which extensive plots of land owned by large landlords were expropriated and transferred to farm labourers. Each casa colonica had the same identical structure: two storeys, a porch, a simple wrought iron balcony, a tile roofing, same volume, plan and rooms.

 

Create an account or log in to read more and see all pictures.

Install WebApp on iPhone
Install WebApp on Android