We need your help.
2018 is going to be your year, the year for a new Eye of Photography, featuring:
- A new web site
- A freshly redesigned calendar with a smartphone GPS app
- An expanded network of writers
- A newly launched series of special investigations focused on the state of photography today
In order to carry out these projects, we need your financial support.
To keep the Eye of Photography free of charge, with no firewalls or impediments, we must match our sponsors’ contributions with our readers’ support!
The Eye of Photography is a one-of-a-kind platform:
- A daily, bilingual, and fully international publication
- An archive of over 250,000 photos
- 20,000 topics covered
- A selection of 2,500 readers’ portfolios
- Over 200,000 unique visitors from 167 countries who share the same passion for images
- A passionate team between France and New-York, as well as 8 regular contributors and translators, and nearly 15 corresponding writers.
You have been with us for three years and we are proud to have earned your trust and loyalty. We aim to meet, and exceed, your expectations.
The Eye of Photography wants to remain your go-to source for photography-related news, events, and in-depth coverage, but we can’t do it without you. Help us meet the challenge and make a donation to our project.
Thank you for your support!
to continue improving our independent magazine