The subject: the family & the entrepreneur
– Award open to any professional photographer or photography student.
– Each participant:
- treat the subject by asserting its author’s perspective in the field of corporate photography,
- will use his field of predilection to enhance the heritage of the family and that of the entrepreneur with imagination and pragmatism,
- will present a minimum of four photos per theme (family & entrepreneur).
– Endowment of 5,000 euros
– The jury will take place at the end of March 30th.
– The successful winner will have until the beginning of May to complete his two series (twice 15 images)
//// Submission until March 21, 2021 inclusive
Maison Herez, created in 1995, is a major independent player in private banking, wealth management and family office.
For this company made up of enthusiasts, heritage is not only financial or real estate, but also cultural and artistic. From this vision was born the “Culture Patrimoine”.
It is thanks to this creative openness to the world that for six consecutive years Herez has been a patron of the Talent Exchange in order to develop, four times a year, young photographic talents. Three years ago, the company decided to create the Mécénat Herez in order to annually support a visual artist who challenged it (painter, street artist …).
Accompanying families and businesses on a daily basis from the construction of their heritage to its transmission, Patrick Ganansia, President of Herez, scrutinizes with his critical collector’s eye the scenarios of his professional world.
As 2021 dawned, he noticed that the so-called corporate photo was rarely featured. This is how the Herez Corpo Award was born.
Detailed presentation https://photographe.com/fr/herezcorpo