Finally, they are ready! The 3 new columns will be published on Friday, May 5th!
L’Œil argentique for film and darkroom enthusiasts, les coups de cœur de l’Œil for your photographic infatuations and the Bar de l’Œil for your comments, your research and your exchanges of impressions.
These three sections are exclusively reserved for our subscribers. Yes, because subscriptions are the eye’s main financing tool.
We are not tied to the capital of private companies and we are not affiliated with any brand. Only our readers’ subscriptions allow us to set the course for our development.
Our entire team is paid 80% by your subscriptions, and the remaining 20% by banners, partnerships or agendas.
The Eye of Photography is half a dozen people who have been working together for years, who have shared very difficult times, helped by a dozen international correspondents, and who have seen The Eye of Photography become the first bilingual online daily newspaper dedicated to the art of photography on a worldwide scale.
We are rather a private and very cosmopolitan club sharing the same passion: photography in all its genres and implications.
Sharing, exchanging without violence or excess: it’s great, especially today!
So join us!