Search for content, post, videos

St Tropez – Sénéquier is celebrating 125 years

Preview

The Maison Sénéquier is celebrating its 125 anniversary this year. The story began in 1887 when Marie and Martin Sénéquier created their first pastry shop on the Place des Herbes, between the Eglise de l’Assomption and the port of Saint-Tropez. They were notorious not only for their pastries, but for their white nougat. They had two children, Aristide and Elisabeth, known as Titi and Lisette. Lisette married a local from the Pyrénées, Casimir (referred to as Casi, or Pépé Casi), in 1929. With Aristide, they opened, during the ‘30’s, the current Maison Sénéquier boutique whose terrace opens onto the Saint-Tropez port. The Sénéquier legend had begun.

This content is for Abonnement annuel and Abonnement mensuel members only.
Log In Register

Create an account or log in to read more and see all pictures.

Install WebApp on iPhone
Install WebApp on Android