Search for content, post, videos

Philips: Auction from the Collection of the Art Institute of Chicago, November 18th, 2014

Preview

The collection of the Art Institute of Chicago covers a large part of the history of photography, featuring the work of many renowned photographers. It opened 1949, when Georgia O’Keeffe donated the Alfred Stieglitz collection. The later acquisition of Julien Levy’s collection, followed by a donation of more than 200 Edward Weston photographs, as well as work by Paul Strand, Eugène Atget and André Kertèsz, have made the collection one of the world’s largest.

This content is for Abonnement annuel and Abonnement mensuel members only.
Log In Register

Create an account or log in to read more and see all pictures.

Install WebApp on iPhone
Install WebApp on Android