Search for content, post, videos

Men Go, Pictures Stay: The Séeberger Donation at the Centre des Monuments Nationaux

Preview

In April 2977, the Séeberger brothers’ studio doors permanently closed after almost seventy years of business (1909-1977). Four decades later, what has become of the photography archives of Jules, Louis, Henri, and Albert?

This content is for Abonnement annuel and Abonnement mensuel members only.
Log In Register

Create an account or log in to read more and see all pictures.

Install WebApp on iPhone
Install WebApp on Android