The Center is equipped with a complete digital workspace, a high quality darkroom for traditional developing and printing ; it is dedicated to the transmission of photographic technique. Director Dominique Laugé wishes to emphasize the concrete aspects of the art and experiment at the juncture of its various applications.
Should the government issue emergency measures, the participants will be fully reimbursed.
Programmed workshops :
- 11-14 July 2020 : Large format with Eric Bouvet / 20-23 August 2020 : Large format with Eric Bouvet
- Autumn : Working on a fine-art series with Gérard Staron
- 19-23 October 2020 : Piezography® and platinum palladium with Jon Cone
And other workshops with Dominique Laugé – dates to be set or on demand :
- Introduction to Piezography® also with Patrick Borie-Duclaud
- Digital colour printing
- Zone System
- Introduction to platinum palladium and cyanotype
- Black&white film photography
- Piezography Pro, PiezoDN and platinum palladium
Centre pour la Photographie
16 Grande rue du Château de l'Hom 81600 Gaillac France
June 18, 2020 to November 30, 2020