This Sports Photography Festival aims to highlight the work of Sports Photographers by creating an exhibition “Outside the walls” which is entirely dedicated to them. This outdoor festival will take place in a natural setting on the banks of the Loire, in the heart of the magnificent village of Saint-Mathurin-sur-Loire, between Angers and Saumur.
“1000th of seconds” not only takes a look at sports photography but above all at the work of these photographers, who create with the real and the unreal!
Thus 10 internationally renowned professional photographers, who cover major sporting events around the world (Tour de France, Vendée Globe, Formula 1 Grand Prix, etc.), will present more than 150 sports photos.
A scenography has been designed to sublimate these photographs to their true value, presented in the form of quality prints and in striking and very varied formats, ranging up to huge 45m2 tarpaulins.
The 10 international photographers presented:
- Antonin Vincent / Agence DPPI / Sports Auto
- Pauline Ballet / ASO / Cyclisme
- Francis Bompard / Agence Zoom / Ski
- Stéphane Kempinaire / KMSP / Natation
- Loïc Venance / AFP / Voile
- Solène Bailly / Equitation
- Lionel Hahn / AbacaPress / Sports US
- Jean-Philippe Ksiazek / AFP / Running
- Pierre Lahalle / L’Equipe / Football
- Eddy Lemaistre / 2PIX-EL / « La Grande Odyssée »
1000ème de secondes : Festival de la Photographie Sportive
du 4 juin au 25 septembre
à Saint-Mathurin-sur-Loire / Loire-Authion (49)