Les Filles de la Photo launch their first mentoring program as a career accelerator dedicated to women photographers in order to support them in the realization of their projects and the development of their career.
Les Filles de la Photo Mentorship includes:
– Free personalized support for the artistic or professional project
– Regular monitoring by a pair of godmothers for 10 months
– Connecting with professionals
– Visibility with professionals in the art and commission market
– An evening at the Rencontres d’Arles at the end of the mentoring program.
The call for projects will be available until July 19, 2020 on theFilles de la Photo website. It is open to all female professional photographers based in France, regardless of age, wishing to be supported on an ongoing project. A jury made up of 10 godmothers, experts from the Filles de la Photo and representatives of the various photography professions, will select 5 finalists.
Picto, partner of this program, will organize an open day to raise awareness of the winners of the various technical proposals offered by our laboratories. The production of a portfolio of prints for each of the photographers will also be offered.
LISTS OF SPONSORS
– Raphaële Bertho, Lecturer in Arts, Exhibition curator
– Julie Champin, Coordination of cultural projects – Achatd’art / Regard Suspendu
– Clémentine de la Féronnière, Gallery owner and editor, Clémentine de la Féronnière gallery / Maison CF
– Emilia Genuardi, Founder of A PPR OC HE & Director of CCR OC HE / Cultural Content
– Valérie Henry, Artist agent
– Emmanuelle Kouchner, Publisher, founder of La Compagnie culturelle
– Séverine Morel, Art buyer and Curator / Havas Paris / Havas Gallery
– Véronique Prugnaud, Editorial and Development Director / The Eyes and The Eyes +
– Corinna Schack, Photographers agent / PHOM
– Caroline Stein, Patronage Manager / Banque Neuflize OBC
Call for projects until July 19 included
For more information: Lesfillesdelaphoto.email@example.com