In series are also used photographs from photo archive of the Museum of Recent History Celje and photos from some private collections.
Stolen Children from Celje
1. children beginning with the letter A to J : Saldenburg Bavarian
2. children beginning with the letter K to L : Fielsholen and Neustift
3. children beginning with the letter M, N, O: Himmelberg and Selingenporten in Oberpfalzu
4. children beginning with the letter P, R, S: Selingenporten and Eisenstein
5. other children with capitalized until the end of the alphabet: Kastel – Amberg near Regensburg
Today, the political permeates most practices in the everyday of an individual who both executes and produces them and only rarely (in most cases) questions and examines their origin. The complex array of topics pertaining to the notion of the political affect the individual from cradle to tomb without (in most cases) the individual’s awareness thereof. All these practices and ideas which are in constant conflict are translated and assimilated via various fields into the individual’s everyday. One such field is photography whose very power lies in being politically incorrect in practice. Only thus can it be morally and ethically pure – a factor of reflection and promotion of awareness.
I was born in 1969, Celje; this is where I live. I have held some solo and several group exhibitions at home and abroad. I have received several Slovenian and international awards and prizes for my photos.