Search for content, post, videos

Editorial : 3 New Chronicles


Finally, they are ready!

The 3 new chronicles are published today. These are :

  • The Bar de L’Œil for your comments, your research, your exchange of impressions,
  • L’Œil’s Coups de Coeurs from your photographic passions,
  • The Silver Eye for film and darkroom enthusiasts.

These three sections are exclusively reserved to our paying subscribers.
Yes, because the subscription is the main financing tool of L’Œil.

We are not backed by private company capital and are not affiliated with any brand. Only the support of our readers can set the course for our development.
Our entire team is paid 80% by your subscriptions, the remaining 20% ​​are paid through banners, partnerships or diaries. L’Œil de la photographie is made up of half a dozen people who have been working together for years, who have shared very difficult hours, helped by a dozen international correspondents who have seen L’Œil de la Photographie become the first bilingual online daily dedicated to the art of photography on a global scale.

We are rather a very cosmopolitan private club sharing the same passion: photography in all its genres and implications. Sharing, exchanging without violence and excess: it’s great, especially today.

So join us!

Jean-Jacques Naudet

Create an account or log in to read more and see all pictures.

Install WebApp on iPhone
Install WebApp on Android