The PICTO lab is getting together with YourDailyPhotograph to launch a competition Printed by Picto and you have up to December 20th to enter! “YourDailyPhotograph” is a website that offers three photographic prints daily for sale for just 24 hours to a global network of 5,800 collectors in 73 countries worldwide. This site sells photographic prints ranging in price from 100€ to more than 100,000€. “
Participating photographers are invited to send three photographs of their choice, without restrictions of theme, subject or technique, the only obligation is in the title “Printed by Picto”.
The chosen photographs will be posted on a special page on the site YourDailyPhotograph.com. The works catching the attention of the jury will also be submitted to a large number of museum curators and gallery directors.
The jury is composed by Philippe Gassmann, CEO Picto ; Daniel Miller, founder of YourDailyPhotograph.com and Christophe Eon, founder of Janvier.
Rules, terms and conditions :
- Participation is free
- Deadline : December 20th, 2015
- Registration open to all countries
- If your photograph is selected, you consent YourDailyPhotograph.com post and put on sale you image to its collectors worldwide (see details here YourDailyPhotograph.com/in)
- Create your account and load your images here : www.YourDailyPhotograph.com/in
- Don’t download more than 3 photos
- Use the “PIC” code for each of your photographs
- All applications must comply with rules and conditions
- Please read Terms and Conditions www.yourdailyphotograph.com/contents/page/terms-and-conditions