Search for content, post, videos

Alfons G. Jacob –Vienna Master Courses

Preview

“Schloss Laudon”, a magnificent Baroque water castle at the outskirts of Vienna, first mentioned in the 12th Century, was owned since 1776 by Field Marshall Gideon von Laudon, an enthusiastic patron of the arts and sciences, is the venue for the “Vienna Master Courses”.

This content is for Abonnement annuel and Abonnement mensuel members only.
Log In Register

Create an account or log in to read more and see all pictures.

Install WebApp on iPhone
Install WebApp on Android