It is the return from summer holidays, for you, for us.
The start of the season will be flamboyant for the Eye of Photography.
Today: the amazing book by Dominique Baqué on Helmut Newton commented by Philippe Garner, Perpignan by Jean-François Camp and more.
Tomorrow and after tomorrow: McCullin, Nachtwey…..
Never has the world’s photographic scene been so rich.
Some figures finally about us that allow us to consider a bright future. Thank you.
Here is the Eye of Photography statement.
It ranks in the top 5 worldwide sites dedicated to photography.
It is No. 1 in France in terms of audience in its sector.
Some other figures:
– 300,000 monthly visits
– 28,000 bilingual articles and 248,000 images
– 30,000 subscribers
Social Networks :
– facebook: 36,000 subscribers
– instagram: 8,300+ subscribers (fast growing)
– twitter: 16,000 subscribers
– 197 countries
– 60% male and 40% female
– Majority between 25 and 60 years old (peak for ages 25-34)