Search for content, post, videos

Charles Borrett

Preview

On June 10th, 1944, the French village of Oradour-sur-Glane was massacred by the Das Reich division of the SS. Women and children were burned alive inside a church. Men were led into barns and shot. Then the whole village was set ablaze. The victims numbered 642. At the end of the war, French authorities decided to preserve the ruins, “in the best possible state of destruction.” The few remaining survivors built a new Oradour not far from the old one.

This content is for Abonnement annuel and Abonnement mensuel members only.
Log In Register

Create an account or log in to read more and see all pictures.

Install WebApp on iPhone
Install WebApp on Android